Many guys nowadays don’t have a girlfriend or don’t know how to get a girlfriend. Some are too shy to even court a girl and some are just plain unlucky when it comes to love. There are guys who are so lucky that they don’t need to learn how to get a girlfriend; girls go to them instead. We coordinated with www.howtoaskagirlout.org/ to get you some steps on how to get a girlfriend.
1. If being shy and reserved is a character you possess, it’s time to let go of your shyness and make that first move. Don’t wait for the girl to notice you. Instead, make a move and get her attention. There are lots of guys around her who also know how to get a girlfriend; therefore you need to do something that will separate you from the rest. You don’t have to be an expert on how to get a girlfriend; all you need is confidence, humor and romanticism. Just as the saying goes, “No guts, no glory”. If you have no guts to stand out from the rest of the guys, most likely the girl of your dreams won’t notice you.
2. Flirt. Girls like guys who know how to flirt, too! Make her feel that you like her and that you have feelings for her. Girls can sometimes misinterpret the actions of guys. A guy who treats a girl nicely and like a “friend” will sometimes get categorized as just a friend. Whereas the guy who treat a girl nicely but show the girl that he is interested in being more than just a “friend” either by flirting or by other actions will ensure her that he could be boyfriend-material. Some guys are too confident that they sometimes think they really know how to get a girlfriend. How to get a girlfriend means not only befriending the girl but also flirting with her. Send her a bouquet of flowers with a little note inviting her for dinner. You can also surprise her by throwing a private and romantic dinner on her birthday.
3. Groom yourself and dress to impress. You don’t have to be as hot to learn how to get a girlfriend. Be attractive in your own way. Proper hygiene is one of the biggest complaints from women. Take a shower, do your hair, shave, brush your teeth, and dress to impress. If you know her friends, politely ask them what she looks for in a guy. Then from there, do the best you can to attract her. Some girls are attracted not only in a guy’s physical appearance, but also their attitude, confidence and humor. If you’re both students, be nice to her in school and help her in her school projects. If you are working in the same office, treat her for a lunch or have small talks over a cup of coffee.
4. Have a sense of humor. If you are with the girl, tell a joke once in a while or act silly and be funny. Girls are attracted to guys that can make them laugh. Having a sense of humor and being funny is known to be an aphrodisiac and one of the best weapons on how to get a girlfriend.
5. Socialize. Be friends with her friends, too. Some girls like guys that they have common friends. It is always best if you can hang out together with her friends because you can know more tips on how to get a girlfriend from her friends.